Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Today was my daughter Taylor's first Christmas. It was fun filled and family packed. It's amazing how a child changes the entire dynamic of Christmas celebration with family. Of course in Christmas pasts it has always been a nice time to reconnect but this year was really special. Everyone was in a good mood, especially when they were holding her. Since Taylor is the first grandchild on all sides of my family, she received more clothes and books than I can count!

On Christmas Eve we went to FatCats Bowling Alley in Westminster. It's one of the nicest Bowling Alley's I've ever been to and they do a really nice job of hosting big parties. Totally recommended, fellow mommas!

After bowling, we had a hankering for Mexican food but after a trip down to Pearl Street Mall to try and drink the sweet nectar that is a Rio Margarita, we realized everything was closed. I realize it was Christmas Eve but I was surprised to not have a single option on Pearl Street. So we ended up at my husband and my favorite spot in South Boulder: Murphy's. I'll write more about Murphy's later but really quick tip: get the World's Smallest Dessert.

Christmas Day was spent with my husband Todd's family. We ate, drank wine, opened presents, took millions of photos, drank more wine and ate more food. Ahh, the holidays!

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope it was warm and happy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment